International Conference on Smart and Sustainable Agriculture (SSA'2021)
The goal of the International Conference on Smart and Sustainable Agriculture (SSA) is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange novel ideas, results, experiences and work-in-process on all aspects of Smart and Sustainable Agriculture. SSA 2021 attendees will appreciate and benefit from multidisciplinary exchanges on these hot topics.
By means of this conference, we expect people from various communities to meet and exchange during the meetings and specific slots of time will be dedicated to open discussions.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal, to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ssa2021.
The accepted papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's CCIS. Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series is indexed by the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S), included in ISI Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, dblp, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc.
Topics of interest include any aspects that are related, connected and/or could be of benefits to smart agriculture. This includes and is not limited to:
- Communication and Networking
- Internet of Things
- Data processing for smart agriculture
- Long range IoT (LoRa, Sigfox, NB-IoT)
- Satellite Communication
- Time Synchronization
- Service Discovery
- Sensor Networks
- Protocol optimization
- Prototype systems and real-world deployment experiences
- Secure Services and Protocols
- Energy Efficiency
- Standards and norms
- Security and privacy
- Machine learning and Big Data
- Application for smart agriculture
- Autonomous systems
- Image processing
- Testbeds and platforms
- Robotics and energy efficient devices
- Renewable-energy based devices
- Low-cost solutions for wide-area exploitations and developing countries
- Smart agriculture and urban farming
- Smart irrigation
- Application to small-size and large-size exploitations
- Application of ancestral farming to smart agriculture
- Waste management for agriculture 2.0
- Census of regional ancestral farming
Position papers are also welcome and should be clearly marked as such.