International Conference on Machine Learning for Networking (MLN'2019)
MLN 2019 is the second edition of the International Conference on Machine Learning for Networking. The goal of the conference is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange novel ideas, results, experiences and work-in-process on all aspects of Machine Learning and Networking. Each year, MLN attendees will appreciate and benefit from multidisciplinary exchanges on these hot topics. MLN 2019 will be held from December 3rd to December 5th, 2019 in Paris, France.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal, to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mln2019 .
Selected papers will be further considered for possible publication in a Special Issue of Annals of Telecommunications.
Position papers are also welcome and should be clearly marked as such.
Topics of interest include and are not limited to:
- Deep and Reinforcement learning
- Pattern recognition and classification for networks
- Machine learning for network slicing optimization
- Machine learning for 5G system
- Machine learning for user behavior prediction
- New innovative machine learning methods
- Optimization of machine learning methods
- Performance analysis of machine learning algorithms
- Experimental evaluations of machine learning
- Data mining in heterogeneous networks
- Machine learning for multimedia
- Machine learning for Internet of Things
- Machine learning for security and protection
- Distributed and decentralized machine learning algorithms
- Intelligent cloud-support communications
- Intelligent resource allocation
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
- Intelligent software defined networks
- Intelligent cooperative networks
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
- Intelligent wireless communications
- Intelligent wireless sensor networks
- Intelligent underwater sensor networks