3rd International Conference on Machine Learning for Networking (MLN'2020)
|Early bird (before Nov. 6th)||After Nov. 6th|
|Author and attendant registration||150 €||200 €|
Note to authors
Each accepted paper must have at least one author registration.
Registration deadline for authors is November 6th, 2020.
- A filled-in and signed registration form
- A copy of the proof of payment
- A filled-in and signed copyright form
- The final version of the paper in PDF format
- The sources of the article, ie. either an archive with the LaTeX source and the related files (preferred) or an MS Word file
Only payment by fund transfer to organization is accepted.
Together with the fund transfer, please indicate MLN <n> where <n> is your paper ID (if any).
An invoice will be sent by email or provided to you during the conference.
Bank account information for the fund transfer :
RIB : 18206 00252 65043809843 59
IBAN : FR76 1820 6002 5265 0438 0984 359
BIC : AGRIFRPP882
ADDA address :
65 rue des haies
No refund is possible.
Due the COVID-19 pandemia the conference will be held virtually.
Access to presentations and discussions will be provided to participants few days before the conference.